We realize this may be a bit time consuming but we are very careful when placing our puppies into their new
homes and we want to ensure a match that will last a lifetime!! Please copy and paste the questions to an
email along with your answers, our email link is down below.
Are sold with a limited registration on a spay/neuter contract
Are sold on a co-ownership to first time show owners. We will only sell a show puppy outright to proven show
homes. You must have titled a Doberman/Whippet with an AKC American Championship in the past five
years and you must have a reference from a professional Doberman or Whippet handler or two DPCA/AWC
members if you are an owner/handler.
This is to protect the pedigrees of our bitches and stud dogs.
3. Home Phone:
5. How were you referred to us?
6. Please list two references (breeder, veterinarian, etc.) be sure to identify their relationship with you
and provide a phone number where they can be reached.
7. Please tell us the type of dog you are looking for: Whippet or Doberman?
Male or Female?
Puppy or Adult?
8. Please tell us what your plans are for this dog: Show/Companion?
Any other plans?
9. Have you ever owned a Doberman or Whippet before?
10. If yes, tell us about the dog. If no, why do you want to own one now?
11. Are there any other animals in your home? If so, how many and what kind?
12. Have you owned dogs in the past? If so, please tell us about them.
13. Will you stay in contact with us throughout the dogs entire life and update us with any address,
phone or email changes? If for some reason you are unable to keep this puppy/dog are you
willing to give him back to us so we can find a good home for him?
14. Do you have a fenced back yard, and what type of fencing is it?
15. What is your typical schedule at home?
16. If you are considering a show dog, have you ever had a show dog in the past?
17. Do you owner/handle or use a professional handler?
18. Have you ever bred a litter? What breed? How many litters in the past years?
19. If there are children in your household, how many and what are their ages?
20. If this puppy is sold as a "pet quality" it will be on a LIMITED REGISTRATION and must be
spayed/neutered by 2 years old, will this be a problem?
21. Where will this puppy/dog reside primarily? What about times when it will be alone - and how many
hours will it be alone during the day?
22. What type of residence do you live in, i.e. house, apartment, condo?
23. Are you willing to sign a puppy contract before buying this puppy?
|Thank you very much for taking time to fill out our puppy questionnaire!!
We will be in touch with you shortly!!
Kettle Cove Dobermans & Whippets